[Aust-NZ] Conference theme

Shoaib Burq shoaib at nomad-labs.com
Thu Jan 10 21:35:38 EST 2008

Any particular reason?

Both terms evoke similar ideas but "User Driven" is broader.

User Driven encompasses a larger user community, ranging from the
non-developer /non-geek community (GUI's, pretty front ends, etc)  to the
developer user (Restful web services and APIs, data). "User Driven" also
goes beyond software to data and the philosophy of openness.

"user friendly" seem narrower and evokes the notion of a non-expert user
group. So I would be inclined to  keep "User Driver".

sorry if i have just made the decision harder...

shoaib