[Aust-NZ] RE: Reschedule teleconference for Sydney's FOSS4G bid

Marie-Claire Henry MHenry at scvb.com.au
Thu Jan 17 16:55:09 EST 2008

I am really sorry but we (SCVB team) already have a teleconference at
that time on the Wednesday.

I have tried to contact Kerry to check her availability as it is
important she is involved to cover budget aspects but she is not
currently in the office.  Subject to Kerry's I would like to propose
Thursday same time?

Many thanks

Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire Henry
Bid Executive

Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
Tel: 61 2 9332 5224

AccessNSW is a free event planning service provided by the Sydney
Convention and Visitors Bureau. Visit www.accessnsw.com.au for more
information.

SCVB
The SCVB (ABN 42 002 630 364) understands that privacy is an important
issue for individuals. Read our Privacy Policy.