[Aust-NZ] RE: Reschedule teleconference for Sydney's FOSS4G bid

Marie-Claire Henry MHenry at scvb.com.au
Thu Jan 17 18:02:40 EST 2008

Hi Jeff,

Myself, Cara, Virginia and Kerry and Christine, our PCOs from ICE are
available for teleconference Fri 25th at 9am.  Hope this suits everyone
else?

Regards,

Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire Henry
Bid Executive

Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
Tel: 61 2 9332 5224

AccessNSW is a free event planning service provided by the Sydney
Convention and Visitors Bureau. Visit www.accessnsw.com.au for more
information.

SCVB
The SCVB (ABN 42 002 630 364) understands that privacy is an important
issue for individuals. Read our Privacy Policy.