[Aust-NZ] Incorporation of Aust-NZ chapter

Piers Higgs Piers at gaiaresources.com.au
Thu Jan 31 17:34:58 EST 2008

+1 from me, Tim.

Hi to the rest of the crew on the list.  I'm the director of Gaia
Resources, and we recently supported OSGEO in the WALIS forum stand.

We have a local office and are based in WA, so we would be willing to be
more involved if there is a role for us to play.  Even acting as a local
collecting location for papers/mail and so on if that is something you
guys need.

Piers

Piers Higgs
Gaia Resources