[Aust-NZ] WALIS OSGeo Stand sponsors

Dr. Markus Lupp lupp at lat-lon.de
Thu Jan 31 22:15:07 EST 2008

Hi,

I will be bringing a notebook with a deegree demo, a poster and some
flyers. So far I assumed that all this material should be vendor-neutral
(OS project-specific only). If allowed, though, I would bring some
lat/lon flyers as well. As all our services are open source based, the
non-open-source-allowed question is not of concern to me.

Regards,

Markus

Dr. Markus Lupp
l a t / l o n  GmbH