[Aust-NZ] Re: FOSS4G Conference Logo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 01:22:25 EDT 2008

Jeff,
The priorities I gave to (in order) were:
1. Make the logo obviously Australian (various good ideas presented by
others)
2. Ensure the logo is simple so it can be used in various forms
3. Use the FOSS4G ribbon

The Ribbon is quite complicated and hence there may be a clash with
simplicity.
I note your desire to include the ribbon and we will endevour to include
it in the logo.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect