[Aust-NZ] Preparing for WALIS conference (12-14 March)

Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 5 20:22:36 EST 2008

IMO:

Do we have any costs yet on how much it is going to cost to incorporate?

We'll also need to allow for Director's insurance etc.

My personal view is that this is something that we should be prepared to
fund ourselves as an indication of our intent, rather than relying on a
sponsor.

I'm still happy to contribute from my own pocket.

Are there any other thoughts on this?

My earlier questions as to the number of Directors required, how we
nominate and select them etc etc are still valid. I'd prefer it if we had
a clear idea on this before next Wednesday's meeting, so we don't waste
time trying to determine process.

Bruce

> 2. Incorporating OSGeo-Aust-NZ
> * Our local chapter has not been incorporated yet.
> * Out of this conference, we should have funds sufficient to
incorporate.
> * Is someone available to fill in required paperwork? I believe Tim has
> details.
> * As we are not incorporated yet we shouldn't use OSGeo-Aust-NZ for
> finances.

Notice:

contained in this email.