[Aust-NZ] Incorporation of Aust-NZ chapter

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 01:08:08 EDT 2008

Thanks  Bruce,
I'm +1 for all your suggestions.

I assume the directors would nominate 1 chair? (I find that having a
chairperson ensures that we can make effective decisions).

I'd also like to nominate you:
Bruce Bannerman,

I'd like to see representation from New Zealand, Harley Prowse comes to
mind. Who else?

And I'd like to nominate Markus Lupp in East Timor who has been very vocal.