[Aust-NZ] Free as in Freedom Linux.conf.au miniconf CFP

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 00:30:31 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have some good news. Miniconf speakers can get *free* day passes to
attend the miniconf days, if they don't want to attend the main Linux
conference.

The CfP again is here:
http://freeasinfreedom.modernthings.org/d/doku.php?id=call_for_participation

No one in Tassie who might be interested? No one who was planning to
attend LCA anyway?

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/