[Aust-NZ] Aust-NZ FOSS4G Booth [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 05:09:35 EDT 2009

I thought the Aust-NZ chapter was putting on the conference :-)  I
agree that a lot of us are not going to sit still long enough to be in
a booth :-D

However it would be a really good place for advocacy and to promote
our chapter (may be case of preaching to the converted?).

Do we know if OSGeo is going to have a booth?

Jody