[Aust-NZ] New to the list

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 08:28:01 EDT 2009

2009/8/29 Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>:
> That would be great; I tried asking back in February - as we have some
> hardware we would like to lend to just such a party.

I've only been involved with one mapping party but it's really
apparent they are more useful for an educational/social event than to
do useful mapping, although David Dean in Brisbane is trying to
alternate between a social event and try to do a practical day in
various parts around Brisbane that has been mapped from hi-res sat
imagery but doesn't have street names or foot paths in parks etc.