[Aust-NZ] Commercial Support for OSGeo / FOSS4G applications [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 07:47:45 EDT 2010

Bruce,
As well as comments already:

Landgate from WA have deployed a state based SDI which is standards
based and uses a lot of Open Source (GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS,
OpenLayers primarily).

LISAsoft have recently finished a pilot project developing WPS for DSTO
which made use of Open Source WPS servers and clients.

LISAsoft have helped DECCW in NSW build a map based website for viewing
environmental indicators which again is based on Open Standards and Open
Source (primarily GeoServer and OpenLayers).