[Aust-NZ] Introduction: Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 05:49:46 EDT 2010

I think if would be good if people knows where the data are kept i.e.
download links for geo spatial data in Victoria would start posting
the URL.

Six months ago, I was asking some folks working in the State of
Victoria and City of Melbourne about shapefile for the City of
Melbourne I did not get anything. I was just pass around from people
to people.

Noli