[Aust-NZ] FW: Request to Participate in GEOSS Survey [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Mon May 17 21:21:27 EDT 2010

Fyi.

This is a worthwhile survey if you get the time.

GEOSS is a global framework that is being established with an aim to share Earth Observation data (image and vector) via Open Spatial Standards with Open Access to the data.

Bruce Bannerman

[Disclosure: I'm on the GEOSS Common Infrastructure Implementation Team]