[Aust-NZ] Update on who is doing what with FOSS4G in AustNZ[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 02:53:39 EDT 2010

I was not clear if you were trying to check on what people were doing in Australia; or what organisations offer foss4g services?

With respect to service providers the individual project pages are still recommended; in order to check who takes part in a project on a day to day basis.

Although both the service directory and the project pages lag behind the specific websites. Compare and contrast[1]:
- http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Gallery
- http://www.geo-solutions.it/portfolio/

In both cases this list *is* a good place to start; you can sort out who is doing what in the region and get a recommendation or an introduction as needed.

Jody

[1] or http://lisasoft.com/ if you prefer :-)