[Aust-NZ] Re: Free and open source events calendar?!?

Simon O'Keefe simon.okeefe at groundtruth.com.au
Mon Apr 18 22:08:28 EDT 2011

Anyone wishing to join the mailing list for Melbourne Open GIS, please email
me at simon.okeefe at groundtruth.com.au. I'm not aware of any collective
calendar or wiki of OSGeo-related events, but if there is, I'll be happy to
add Melbourne Open GIS to it. I did try setting up a Google Group for our
event, but it kind of sucked.

(If you're reading this message on the OSGeo/Nabble website, my email
address above will likely be hidden, so please grab my details from
http://www.groundtruth.com.au/contact/)

Melbourne Open GIS is a great networking event, with a focus on open
standards and interoperability in GIS, of which open source software plays a
significant role. Anyone is invited to attend and, if they wish, give a
presentation.

Our next meeting will likely be July. Those on our mailing list will be
notified, and I will also post the details to the OSGeo Aust-NZ mailing
list.

Cheers,

Simon
Simon O'Keefe