[Aust-NZ] OS Geospatial jobs in Melbourne

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 22:50:12 EST 2011

I suspect it is fine; indeed it really helps with promotion if it is know
organisations are hiring in this field.

I was at the OSDC (I need to report back on how well the event went).
Suffice to say there were a lot of people circling willing to hire; and a
lot of new grads not quite paying attention as they were distracted by the
shinny toys.

You will also find that many of the projects are open to you positing on
their blog. It is polite to do a quick round up and mention all the
organisations that are hiring in one post. I know we do that for GeoServer
and GeoTools etc... talk to a PMC member to make it happen.

And best of luck in your search!
Jody
PS. If you cannot find anyone consider hiring me do run a training course :D