[Aust-NZ] LINZ survey [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Thu May 5 20:01:55 EDT 2011

Alister,

Good luck with the survey.

Although it can be misleading at the start, I see that the intent is to gain an understanding of the impact of providing data free or at little cost.

Bruce

On 5/05/11 11:58 AM, "Alister Hood" <alister.hood at synergine.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,
First, apologies if you get this twice because you're on both lists.
I don't think anyone has mentioned yet: if anyone is interested, LINZ is conducting "an online survey about the geospatial industry in New Zealand", to "help inform LINZ's future geospatial product and service strategies".
The survey closes at midnight on 10th May.
https://surveys.researchnz.com/RegisterLINZGeospatial

Regards,
Alister