[Aust-NZ] I'm presenting on OSGeo Software at the GeoNext conference, 29 Feb

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:03:57 EST 2012

Jody,
The structure of my speaking slot will be a bit different to a standard
presentation, I'll be getting interviewed like the format for a panel,
although there will just be a panel of one (me), and 20 mins.

So I'm not expecting to have any slides, and what I'll be taking to will
be largely be driven by audience questions.

If it aligns with questions, I will mention OSGeo, and the Aust/NZ
chapter, but no promises.

On 31/01/12 18:26, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Hey Cameron:
>
> Do you mind adding a slide for the OSGeo Aust-NZ wiki/logo/email to
> your talk? Even if it is just at the end as a "for more information"
> kind of thing ...
>
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Cameron Shorter
> <cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com <mailto:cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     I'm speaking at the GeoNext conference, and will be answering
>     audience questions on the topic of
>
>         "Where to start with Geospatial Open Source Software, and how
>         to build a business around Open Source products".
>
>     Speakers at the GeoNext conference are covering topics around the
>     emerging geospatial business trends which are being driven by such
>     things as mobile phones, commoditisation data, and web 2.0
>     principles such as crowd sourcing. It is running in Sydney,
>     Australia on 29 February 2012. More details here:
>     http://geonext.com.au/
>     If you will be coming, then let me know and come and say hello.
>
>     --
>     Cameron Shorter
>     Geospatial Solutions Manager
>     Tel:+61 (0)2 8570 5050  <tel:%2B61%20%280%292%208570%205050>
>     Mob:+61 (0)419 142 254  <tel:%2B61%20%280%29419%20142%20254>
>
>     Think Globally, Fix Locally
>     Geospatial Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open Source
>     http://www.lisasoft.com

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050