[Aust-NZ] Upcoming OSGeo Chapter in the Central North Island

Byron Cochrane cochranes4 at eml.cc
Tue Aug 13 12:35:29 PDT 2013

Irfon,

I would be very interested in such a group. Might be able to round up a
few others. EPIC would be a good spot to meet. contact me to talk more.

Cheers,

Byron

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013, at 09:13 PM, Irfon Jones wrote:

Hi all, is there anyone on this list from Christchurch and interested
in a similar informal meeting around a brown beverage or two?

Regards

Irfon

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Byron Cochrane <[1]cochranes4 at eml.cc>