[Aust-NZ] Upcoming OSGeo Chapter in the Central North Island

Tim-Hinnerk Heuer heuert at landcareresearch.co.nz
Tue Aug 27 14:51:43 PDT 2013

Just to confirm that this meeting is indeed happening today at 5:30(ish). It is very informal
at this stage. BUT nevertheless, if you are planning on attending further meetups, I would
encourage you to join us, because then you will have the opportunity to voice your opinions
for the agenda.

Today we will have no video chat. So, apologies to the people who wanted to join in via that.

We expect about 10 people coming.

See you there!

Cheers,
Tim