[Aust-NZ] Melbourne FOSS4G training options? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:59:03 PDT 2014

I expect you may be familiar with Boundless under their former name of OpenGeo?

As part of being spun out as a standalone company in 2013 the organisation is now called Boundless. The software stack (PostGIS/GeoServer/GeoWebCache/OpenLayers/QGIS) still retains the name "OpenGeo Suite". With new components, such as QGIS, being added at customer request (and as we hire expertise).

Aside: As a GeoServer developer I was happy to sign up with "one of the majors" last year, and am now working out of the Victoria (Canada) office.
--
Jody Garnett