[Aust-NZ] GoGet hack contest

Patrick Sunter patdevelop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 19:56:24 PST 2014

Nice one - I'm with the other main car-sharing company in Oz, FlexiCar, as
they had a bit better coverage than GoGet in Melbourne where I live.

Since the comp is in Sydney where you guys have a GTFS feed for public
transport already, I could imagine you could do some pretty cool mash-ups
of how to get around for non-car owners using a mixture of these systems.

cheers, Pat S.