[Aust-NZ] Fwd: OSSGEO FOSS4G 2018 | Potential for Melbourne? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Thu Mar 3 12:27:23 PST 2016

I agree with Cameron.

I don't have the time to put into organising another conference.

That said, this will be a good personal development opportunity for colleagues in Australia. I suspect that several members from the FOSS4G 2009 Sydney team would be willing to act as your mentors.

You will find the experience to be very rewarding, but require a lot of time and effort.

If you are interested, please use this list to build your initial team and plans.

@Eli,

We routinely get approaches from the Melbourne Convention Centre.

Bruce