[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G-ANZ?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 28 07:26:51 PST 2017

Note that #foss4g channel is ready to use for your meetings, and here is
where the logs for that channel live: http://irclogs.geoapt.com/foss4g/

(if you choose another channel like #foss4g-anz etc, likely there are no
logs setup)

But you're free to use whatever of course!  Just giving you an
information dump, and you can choose whatever you wish, to "git 'er dun" ha.

-jeff