[Aust-NZ] committee meeting next week

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 02:35:12 PST 2017

Hi committee folks!

How do people feel about a committee meeting early next week? We should
make some progress on clarifying what needs to be done (and getting those
things done of course!).

I've got a Doodle poll up here to pick a time & day:
https://doodle.com/poll/ra7shnisu8uiswcy

We've had some discussion of a video link up, perhaps we should try this?
Any suggestions on the 'how'? I usually use Google Hangouts but there have
been a couple of other ideas as well. One component of a video conf is that
someone will need to take minutes - *do we have a volunteer for this*?

Agenda items include:

   - settling on a name for the conf
   - settling on an approx date
   - coming to terms on the size of the conf
   - filling committee and sub-committee roles
   - review timeline

What else to add to this?

Meanwhile, please have a look at the materials in the Google Drive
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1sA9MEWmp96oIJoQs-zNCbVIh60HbGrNU>,
and make some contributions there. Alex has started a very useful planning
doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YPF3fOsClnYrMXe68_01eF2tc8NwZlDxliWIkWby014>
and there are a few other items as well. Please feel free to modify these,
and create new items as needed.

Cheers
John