[Aust-NZ] F4G/SotM AU/NZ - potential support from AeRO

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 03:45:38 PST 2017

hi list

I reached out to a contact in CSIRO about the discussed F4G/SoTM event and
got a really positive response from Sam Mowska - the CEO of AeRO (
http://aero.edu.au). I’ve asked that he join this list and watch as things
develops, or just dive in from the getgo.

For everyone’s benefit, AeRO have deep connections with researchers who
(quite often) use open source geospatial things - so a huge pool of end
users ;)

Also, my good times are in the meeting poll. I’ll happily play understudy
for Alex and take minutes if he can’t make it.

Cheers

Adam