[Geoinquiets Barcelona] The Hague, 7-8 April 2011 / 6th International Workshop on Digital Approaches to Cartographic Heritage

Raf Roset rafroset at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:51:42 EDT 2010

Rebut avui

"INTERNATIONAL CARTOGRAPHIC ASSOCIATION COMMISSION ON DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
IN CARTOGRAPHIC HERITAGE

Dear Commission Members,

The 1st Announcement (Call for papers + Registration) of the 6th
International Workshop on Digital Approaches to Cartographic Heritage, The
Hague, 7-8 April 2011, organized by the International Cartographic
Association Commission on Digital Technologies in Cartographic Heritage and
the National Archives of the Netherlands (Nationaal Archief) is now in the
web:

http://xeee.web.auth.gr/ICA-Heritage/Commission/6th_Workshop/InternationalWorkshop.pdf

 [Contact:

icaworkshop at nationaalarchief.nl/pazarli at auth.gr/livier at auth.gr]

 I hope we can join and contribute. Please publicize this Announcement.

 Best regards

 Evangelos

Prof. Evangelos Livieratos

http://cartography.web.auth.gr/Livieratos

Chair, ICA Commission on Digital Technologies in Cartographic Heritage
http://xeee.web.auth.gr/ICA-Heritage

Editor, "e-Perimetron"

http://www.e-perimetron.org" <http://www.e-perimetron.org/>

Raf