Re: [Geoinquiets Barcelona] open és mort !

Oscar Fonts oscar.fonts at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:07:40 EDT 2011

A mi m'agrada més l'últim:

"It’s time to bury the term Open and move beyond it to more
meaningful, value-apparent terms. It’s time to get rid of the Old Open
and talk about the New Open. Shared. Mutual. Reciprocal. Symbiotic.
Win-win. Those are terms and ideas that people understand and that
have value to them."

El 5 d’octubre de 2011 23:21, Raf Roset <rafroset at gmail.com> ha escrit: