[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Fw: MapWindow and Open Source GIS Conference in The Netherlands

Alexandre Nobajas nobita64 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 18:09:31 EDT 2012

Coses que veig rebent

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Daniel P. Ames <dan.amesaisu.edu>
To: nobita64ayahoo.com
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 10:13 PM
Subject: MapWindow and Open Source GIS Conference in The Netherlands

Hi all,

This is a quick reminder about our 3rd International Open Source GIS conference to be held in The Netherlands in June.

See http://www.mapwindow.org/conference/2012

The meeting will include MapWindow, DotSpatial, SharpMap, NTS, and other open source GIS projects. It is for both users and developers of these software tools and will be a great chance to make a presentation and meet with others interested in these projects.

You can see our great line-up of key note speakers here: http://www.mapwindow.org/conference/2012/keynotes-overview.php. Also, here is a page with some of the accepted presentations (more coming): http://www.mapwindow.org/conference/2012/abstracts-overview.php

The deadline for submitting abstracts is APRIL 30, 2012! This is also the deadline for early bird registration.

Thank you for considering joining us for this event!

- Dan

P.S. We would like to offer a live stream of the conference. If you can't attend in person, then will you please take this short 4 question survey about a potential live stream?  http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=249460

P.P.S. MapWindow 4.8.6 is proving to be our most stable yet. But if you notice bugs, please submit them online at http://bugs.mapwindow.org

P.P.P.S. Please also try our latest releases of DotSpatial, MapWindow 6, MapWinGIS ActiveX, and HydroDesktop. You can find them all at http://www.mapwindow.org.

Forward To a Friend:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=295662&s=45574832&c=TYC2&cid=840365