[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Fwd: Geographic Calculator 2014 Now Available

Assumpcio Termens atermens a gmail.com
dic feb 19 23:38:23 PST 2014

Bon dia,

comencen a posar-se les piles en treure el màxim de pròfit a les dades
associades als codis EPSG...

#JaEraHora

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blue Marble Geographics <blue_marble a bluemarblegeo.com>
Date: 2014-02-20 2:40 GMT+01:00
Subject: Geographic Calculator 2014 Now Available
To: Blue Marble Customers <bluemarblecustomers a bluemarblegeo.com>

     [image: Blue Marble Geographics Webinars]
<http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/webinars.php>   Follow Us:

[image: Follow us on Twitter] <http://twitter.com/BlueMarbleGeo> [image:
Follow us on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-marble-geographics?trk=fc_badge>
[image:
Follow us on YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueMarbleWebinars> [image:
Like us on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Mapper/235824151384>

The Geographic Calculator 2014 Featuring Support & Display of "Area of Use"
Polygon Data

*Dear Customer,*

We are pleased to announce the release of the Geographic Calculator
2014<http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/geographic-calculator.php?aid=mc021814>.
This release features new functionality to display and support EPSG “Area
of Use” Polygon data, improved Vertical Coordinate system handling, and a
new Land Survey Summary job for generating printed layouts in Canadian
survey systems.

Version 2014 features new functionality to display and support EPSG “Area
of Use” Polygon data. This includes integration into the transformation
picker dialog to display these polygons while selecting transformations,
support for loading EPSG polygons into viewers, and the ability to filter
results for transformation selection. This allows for additional geographic
reference information to be at the user’s fingertips when selecting
coordinate systems and transformations. The “Area of Use” polygons allows
the user to visually see on a map where a coordinate system or
transformation is intended to be used and is another example of the Geographic
Calculator’s ability to streamline workflow.

“Blue Marble is intimately familiar with the area of use polygons project
having developed a beta version of the data for the OGP in 2011,” states
Blue Marble President Patrick Cunningham.  “We are excited to make this new
and more user friendly geomatic guidance tool available to our desktop
customers. Now users can select the right transformation via a helpful map
interface for anywhere in the world that they are working.”

Additionally, version 2014 features improved Vertical Coordinate system
handling. This enhanced model now aligns with EPSG Vertical CRS definitions
and includes the option to dynamically select vertical transformations.
Thus providing the user with flexible transformation options when working
with high accuracy elevation based data. The release also features the new
Land Survey Summary job for generating printed layouts in Canadian survey
systems. Users needing to work with surveying data within the borders of
Alberta and Saskatchewan to plot points and lines directly from Dominion
Land Survey coordinates, can now easily do so.

For a complete list of new features and enhancements or to
download<http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/geographic-calculator-download.php>
the
Geographic Calculator, visit
www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/geographic-calculator-new-features.php<http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/products/geographic-calculator-new-features.php?aid=mc021814>
.

To introduce this new version, we will be presenting a *free webinar titled
"What's New in Geographic Calculator 2014"* on Tuesday, March 11th at 11:00
am EDT. Register for this
webinar<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/848445038>

To inquire about upgrade and support subscription reinstatement options,
contact sales at sales a bluemarblegeo.com

Best Regards,

The Blue Marble Team
------------------------------

Blue Marble Geographics
Hallowell, ME, USA
sales a bluemarblegeo.com / 800-616-2725 / +1(207)622-4622

Note: Blue Marble Geographics recognizes the importance of protecting the
privacy of all information provided by users of our products, websites,
subscribers to our newsletters, and all of our customers. We do not share
customer contact information with any third party. If you would like to be
removed from this mailing list email
feedback a bluemarblegeo.com<feedback a bluemarblegeo.com?subject=remove>with
Remove in the subject field.

Blue Marble Geographics <http://www.bluemarblegeo.com> | 77 Water Street |
Hallowell | ME | 04347
800-616-2725 | 207-622-4622 | Fax: 207-622-4656

--

*óıɔdɯnssɐ   *