[Geoinquiets Barcelona] OepnDataDay

Carlos López PSIG carlos.lopez a psig.es
div feb 21 01:56:06 PST 2014

Dear Presenters,
Thank you for your interest in participating in the ODD.

We would like to follow the Urban Beers[1] format, of "Pecha Kucha"[2]
Style presentations.
On this method, there is a total of 20 slides, and 20 seconds for each
slide, which sums up to about 6,7 minutes for each presenter.
There will be a projector available, but of course, if you would like to
just talk for 6 minutes, that is also fine :-)

You may speak in English, or whichever language you feel more
comfortable, having in mind the audience.

This is a "bottom-up"  organized event, so we are not going to ask you
for the slides in advance, or check the contents of any presentation.

You may check the latest updates on the event's wiki page [3].

Thanks again for your participation and hope to see you all tomorrow,
                                               the organizers

[1] http://urbanbeers.tumblr.com/
[2] http://www.pechakucha.org/faq
[3] http://wiki.opendataday.org/Barcelona2014#Open_Data_Day_Barcelona