[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Rafagas deputy translator needed

Jorge Sanz xurxosanz a gmail.com
dll feb 12 01:56:04 PST 2018

Hi all,

I won't be available to translate Rafagas from February 14 to 28, so it
would be nice if any good soul that understands Catalan wants to take over
on the translation into English for those ten issues.

If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible, the process
anyways is really easy (in the minimal version):

- Translate the ráfaga (plain text format is OK)
- Send it to the Rafagas OSGeo mailing list

I will update the website when I come back, so website/RSS readers will
have to wait.

Happy to answer any further question you have.

Thanks!!!
--
Jorge Sanz
http://twitter.com/xurxosanz

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Barcelona