[Geoinquiets Barcelona] xerrades a Geomob

Ed Freyfogle freyfogle a gmail.com
dij oct 3 00:41:59 PDT 2019

Hi everyone

here is a twitter thread summarising the evening:
https://twitter.com/geomob/status/1179654859508858881

If you look closely you will find some pictures of Raf enjoying a #geobeer

Our next Barcelona event will be in January, but really we need volunteers
to give talks.
Please ping me if you want to show of your project. It can be anything
related to geo.

I hope to see you at the next #geomobBCN (or a geomob in one of the other
cities - next week will be our first ever geomob Lisbon)

Ed