[OSGeo.be-Announce] Reminder: geospatial devroom at FOSDEM this Sunday

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 03:58:18 PST 2018

Hi all,

This weekend FOSDEM, the largest European Open Source Conference will take
place at ULB in Brussels.

On Sunday there will be a track dedicated to open source geospatial
technology, which may be of intreest for all of you:
https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/geospatial/

The event is free of charge, registration is not required.

The evening before the event, some of the organisers and speakers will join
for dinner at 19h30 in Brussels at "Grimbergen Cafe". If you would like to
join please let me know so I can adjust the reservation.

Hope to see many of you in Brussels!

Johan