[OSGeo.be-Announce] foss4g.be: Call for presentations - Appel à présentations - Oproep voor presentaties (reminder)

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 00:44:45 PDT 2018

Reminder: the call for presentations will close tomorrow night.
Herinnering: de oproep voor presentaties sluit morgenavond
Rappel: l'appel à présentations se terminera demain soir.

************************************
Pour la version française de cet appel:
https://2018.foss4g.be/papers.php?lang=fr
Voor de nederlandse versie van deze oproep:
https://2018.foss4g.be/papers.php?lang=nl
To immediately jump to the full information in English:
https://2018.foss4g.be/papers.php?lang=en
************************************

After successful events in 2015, 2016 and 2017, OSGeo.be will organize
another edition of the FOSS4G Belgium Conference on Thursday 25 October
2018 in Brussels. We are looking for contributors who want to support
this event through a presentation.

FOSS4G conferences gather developers and users of Open Source geospatial
software from around the world to discuss new directions, exciting
implementations, and growing business opportunities in this domain.
Recent years have seen substantial changes in the geospatial industry.
One of those changes has been the growth in maturity and adoption of
Free and Open Source solutions. In many cases organizations are using a
mixture of open and closed source solutions.

We will share knowledge and experiences during the whole event through
presentations and demonstrations with 25 minutes each at most.

To submit a proposal go to http://2018.foss4g.be/submit-paper.php.

Looking forward to hearing from you !

Best wishes,

the foss4g.be team