[OSGeo.be-Announce] Follow the international FOSS4G conference live

Johan Van de Wauw johan at gisky.be
Tue Aug 27 23:57:17 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Currently OSGeo is having its international FOSS4G conference in Bucharest.

We are here with a nice delegation of 21 Belgian participants, but if you
were not able to join us, you can still have a look at the presentations as
they are streamed.

http://streaming.media.ccc.de/foss4g-2019

After the conference, recordings will also be available at the following
link:
https://av.tib.eu/

Now that I have your attention anyway - please be reminded that for the
upcoming FOSS4G event in Belgium, the call for papers will close next week
at September 4.
https://2019.foss4g.be/en/papers.php

Kind Regards,
Johan