[OSGeo.be-Announce] foss4g.be: Call for presentations - Appel à présentations - Oproep voor presentaties

Roel Huybrechts roel at huybrechts.re
Mon Sep 26 10:48:57 PDT 2022

Dear all, Goeiedag, Bonjour à tous,

************************************
Pour la version française de cet appel:
https://2022.foss4g.be/

Voor de Nederlandstalige versie van deze oproep:
https://2022.foss4g.be/

To immediately jump to the full information in English:
https://2022.foss4g.be/

Since 2015, the FOSS4G Belgium conferences have been successfully organized annually by the local OSGEO chapter. After a two-year break, we are finally reorganizing the conference. It will be held on Thursday 17 November 2022 in Brussels.

FOSS4G conferences bring together developers and users (ranging from managers to decision makers) of free geomatics software from around the world to discuss new directions, exciting implementations and growing business opportunities in the field. The last few years have seen many changes in the geomatics sector. One of these changes is the rise in maturity of these solutions as well as their deployment. In many cases, organizations use a mix of open and proprietary solutions.

This meeting will allow us to share our knowledge and our experiences in the form of presentations and demonstrations, each lasting 25 minutes. We are looking for presentations and contributors for this new edition of the Belgian FOSS4G.

To submit a proposal go to https://tinyurl.com/foss4gbepaper

Looking forward to hearing from you !

Best wishes,
The foss4g.be team