[Belgium] Minutes of the 2015-07-03 meeting

KRUWIALIS Gael gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be
Tue Jul 7 08:49:37 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for the minute.
About the question to be a founding member, of course I 'm a candidate. For the board, is there some needing or all the principal function are cover?
In fact, I don't really understand the difference between founding member and board member without specific role like secretary, treasury.

For the website, what I purpose, in accord with Marcos and after a discussion with Moritz, is to deliver a light version for half of the amount, so:
 Home page - call of paper (after schedule) - call of sponsor - Information (about location & venue & contact) - inscription (Eventbrite) - about (over OSGEO-BE). Other thing could be add later.
All the content will be in English (but on a structure in 3 languages)  and we will use the actual available content:
Call of sponsor => http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-BE_2015_Call_for_Sponsors
Call of paper => https://titanpad.com/MubK5HFY0A
About :=> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium
I purpose a first release for Friday, we collect all the remarks during weekend and adapt them for the second release, the 14 July, after if someone, volunteer... want to adapt, we'll send the code after approval of our group.
Of course, all credits are "open" - available - ... as we define; maintenance on the deliver as much as possible will be assumed and for the further development, be sure that we can count on the support of Marcos.
In terms of responsibility (towards Marcos), I can assume it, we'll see clearer with the closing of the "Call of sponsor".

Can the list give a response about this proposition?

Gael KRUWIALIS
Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM
Div. Logistique
Dpt. ICT
Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
Tél: +32 2 7757661
E-mail: gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be | www.bruxellesenvironnement.be

Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
Please consider the environment before printing !