[Belgium] Hosting of web site foss4g.be [was Re: Minutes of the 2015-06-05 meeting and revised version of the call for sponsors]

KRUWIALIS Gael gkruwialis at environnement.irisnet.be
Wed Jun 10 15:33:37 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I talk with Marcos (Peebles) who made the mockup and who propose to adapt the website:
He propose to be the contact point for all the request about creation and maintenance of the website
He talk  around 10 pages ( Home page - call of paper- call of sponsor - Information - contact - inscription - about -  gallery - page for social networking: FB, twitter, LinkedIn, ...? )
He proposes the design (base on the mockup) + flyers + poster...
Based on texts received in one language (Fr or Nl or En), he will provide translation and will include in the website=> so the future website will be in three languages.

The website can be hosted at now on my domain (ovh) with a correct redirection on foss4g.be or on dreamhost or any other proposal.

Of course he will be present the day of the event for animate the website and push all the photos, info, etc.
Of course, all credits are "open" - Available - ... as we define

For this entire package, Marcos estimated the work around 10 days - 2000€
Besides that, he will fully involve the organization of the FOSS4G.

So if you have any question, remarks, precision please tell him (or me :-))

At now if you are agree I’ll use the print screen of the mockup for the communication tomorrow at the User Club URBIS (from CIBG-CIRB) and I will communicate this URL:  http://foss4g.be

Gael