[Belgium] Official expression of interest forming a Belgian Chapter - FINAL

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 22 14:36:32 PDT 2015

Hi everyone, the motion passed!  OSGeo-BE is an official local chapter!!!!

Could someone, possibly Dirk as the OSGeo liaison, provide a short (1 or
2 sentences) quote, that I/we can use in a news item so we can post this
news on osgeo.org??

Alternatively, you could draft the news item yourselves and send it to
news_item at osgeo.org (it will automagically then be posted on osgeo.org
and to the Discuss list).  You could draft it on the wiki (example:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Press_Release_GeoServer_Graduates_Incubation)

Thank you all for your passion!

-jeff

--