[Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Mon May 11 08:49:49 PDT 2015

Sorry I'm on hollydays until June 15th, 2015, so I won't be able to attend
the meeting.
Thanks for your understanding,
Maë//e

> here is the pool : https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v
>
> marc
>

> On 11/05/15 09:55, Dirk Frigne wrote:
>
>> +1 to create a poll.
>> Best is if we have certainty of the date and the place.
>> Gael should have more info this week.
>>
>> D.
>>
>> On 11-05-15 09:16, Marc Ducobu wrote:
>>
>>> Ok for me. Do I create a poll ?

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143