[Belgium] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Elections 2016 starting today

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed Jul 6 23:42:48 PDT 2016

The period to nominate charter members for OSGeo is open until end of
next week. Are there members of OSGeo.be, not yet a charter member, we
should nominate? Especially members who contributed a lot to the
organisation?

I would like to nominate Marc, Tommy and Gaƫlle, as they where very
active and in my opinion not yet a charter member.

Also it is a good time to think about motivating people to become member
of OSGeo and OSGeo.be. I don't find a link on the wiki page to the list
of members. Anyone who knows where I can find this list?

Dirk