[Belgium] Next OSGeo.be meeting

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Wed Nov 23 02:18:00 PST 2016

> Le 22 novembre 2016 18:07:13 GMT+01:00, Johan Van de Wauw <
> johan.vandewauw at gmail.com> a écrit :
> >Hi all,
> >
> >We plan to have another meeting with OSGeo.be after our social event.
> >This will be a face2face meeting in Brussels the week of 12 december.
>

> Any special reason why we need two meetings in two weeks ? I thought that
> the social event was also supposed to be moment of discussion ?

We plan another f2f meeting because we need to speak about our
budget/financial report and
Marc will probably not be available during the social event...

> For me, not sure if I can make room for two such meetings in so short
> time...
>
> Moritz
>

> >Please indicate below when you are able to attend:
> >https://framadate.org/JNHeKbDYecXHn4fP
> >
> >Kind Regards,
> >Johan

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143