[Belgium] BeGeo - Volunteers wanted to present OSGeo and related activities.

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed Jan 25 22:20:18 PST 2017

Dear list,

Gentle reminder to update the agenda of the BeGeo track.
I have to provide the temporary track to the BeGeo organizing comittee.
I will send this version, but we should try to finalize the agenda
before Februari, 9 when the program come's on-line

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18hpQWWeNLNOCxbxJR9HeNaeUptdOoNkxs4APq3U6hHM/edit#

Dirk

--
Yours sincerely,