[Belgium] Draft message for sponsoring FOSS4G 2017.BE

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Mar 3 02:56:27 PST 2017

Sorry, I'm not in a good position right now to do this properly, but
here are my suggestions for amendement.

I hope they are clear enough.

Moritz

Le Thu, 2 Mar 2017 10:44:24 +0100,
Dirk Frigne <dirk.frigne at geosparc.com> a écrit :

> All:
> Please iterate the text or +1 if you agree with the content.
> Once agreed upon, I can translate the tekst in Dutch.
> I need a volunteer to translate it in French.
> Marc will send the sponsor message to the sponsors of 2015 / 2016.
> We want to send this communication before monday March, 6
>
> First draft...
>
> Subject: FOSS4G 2017 - October 26 - Brussels
>
> Dear sponsor of FOSS4G.be
>
> On October 26 2017, OSGeo.be will organise for the third time the
> FOSS4G conference in Belgium.
> Your Sponsor money was used to cover the costs of the organisation of
> the

past

>events, and we would like to have your support to organise the
> third edition also.
> This year we want to bring you even more value for your money.
> OSGeo.be decided to promote open source for Geo also on other
> occasions. We have the pleasure to announce you that we will have

a dedicated special session, including a round table, at

> the BeGeo event[1]. We expect more than
> 1000 GIS professionals visiting the event.
> If you decide to sponsor FOSS4G 2017 before Sunday 12/3 Midnight, we
> will promote your logo and company name at the

round

> table as
> OSGeo.be Sponsor 2017.
>
> A second advantage we want to deliver for our platinum and Gold
> sponsors is sponsoring the FOSS4G.EU conference that is organised in
> Paris - Marne-La-Vallée, july 18 - 22 2017[2]. We decided to become a
> part of the Golden Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be and we will
> announce all our platinum sponsors with logo and golden sponsors with
> name on the communication opportunities we have.
>
> The previous events where very successful in number of people
> attending, we hope to offer you with this opportunity a great way to
> promote your organisation as

a supporter of free and open source software

> and give you in
> return a great visibility for a small budget.

[cut]

While offering you a greater return on your investment, the