[Belgium] Interest in academic reflection and inter-university pedagogy on open source software in geomatics ?

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Fri Mar 3 04:06:48 PST 2017

Hello,

As you know, we launched an academic reflection and interuniversity
teaching on open source software in geomatics.

A first f2f meeting took place on February 16, 2017 and you can find here
the *minutes with the actions that we intend to carry out* [1]

For information, a next face-to-face meeting is planned for June / August
or September at the ULB (Solbosch campus).
The idea is to organize a Hackathon and to finalize the program of a *special
session "FOOS4GeoEducation" at FOSS4G.be 2017, which will take place on
Thursday 26th October. (! Save the date !)*
Thank you for relaying the information to people who might be interested in
the initiative and to note your availability regarding the choice of time
and date. [2]

If you would like to give your opinion and / or be kept informed of the
discussions that will be carried out and the activities that the reflection
plans to implement, you can let us know.

Kind Regards,

Moritz and Maë//e

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium/FOSS4GEducation

[2] https://framadate.org/xPSyfSXqi4rBia14