[Belgium] FOSS4G 2017 - October 26 - Brussels (English version)

Rita Vermeersch rita.vermeersch at geosparc.com
Tue Mar 7 01:08:58 PST 2017

Herewith the English version...

Dear sponsor of FOSS4G.be,

On 26 October, 2017, OSGeo.be will organise for the third time the FOSS4G conference in Belgium.

Your Sponsor money was used to cover the costs of the organisation of the past events, and we would like to have your support to organise the third edition also.

This year we want to bring you even more value for your money.

OSGeo.be decided to promote open source for Geo also on other occasions. We have the pleasure to announce you that we will have a dedicated special session, including a round table, @ the BeGeo event[1]. We expect more than 1000 GIS professionals visiting the event.

If you decide to sponsor FOSS4G 2017 before Sunday 12/3 midnight, we will promote your logo and company name at the round table as OSGeo.be Sponsor 2017.

A second advantage we want to deliver for our platinum and Gold sponsors is sponsoring the FOSS4G.EU conference that is organised in Paris - Marne-La-Vallée, July 18-22 2017[2]. We decided to become a part of the Golden Sponsorship Initiative as OSGeo.be and we will announce all our platinum sponsors with logo and golden sponsors with name on all communication opportunities we have.

The previous events where very successful in number of people attending, we hope to offer you with this opportunity a great way to promote your organisation as an open source supporter and give you in return a great visibility for a small budget.

While offering you a greater return on your investment, the sponsor packages remain the same as last year. Details can be found on [3].

1. Decide before Sunday 12/3 which Sponsor package you want for FOSS4G.Be and receive a free exposure on the BeGeo event as your name and logo will appear on our round table.
    We will mention our sponsors during all the activities OSGeo.be organises during this year.

2. Decide before March 31st and Platinum sponsors will have their logo published in the Golden Sponsor publication area's as part of the OSGeo.be announced as OSGeo company.

   Golden Sponsors will have their name mentioned.

[1]  <http://www.begeo.be/> http://www.begeo.be/

[2]  <https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/> https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/

[3]  <http://2016.foss4g.be/call.php> http://2016.foss4g.be/call.php

---