[Belgium] OpenStreetMap meetings

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 00:23:00 PDT 2017

Hi,

At OSM, we like to meet in a bar, have a drink together, and talk about OSM
and geo stuff in general. There's almost always a nice mix of extremely
experienced mappers and complete newbies. It offers an informal setting for
anyone to learn more about all the weird things we do.

The next Brussels bar meetup was just planned: October 16th at The Sister
in Brussels.

There's also the slightly more formal monthly meetup in Leuven. Next is
September 27th.

You can follow the events in the Maptime Belgium page:
http://maptime.io/belgium/
(just click "Wacth these events", and you can follow it with your Github
account)

We try to use this agenda for both OsGeo and OSM events, so please post
events there if you're planning something!

If you just want to subscribe to OSM events, you can also use our Meetup
<http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/members/97979802/> page.

Watch these spaces, because we are planning to have informal events in
Brugge and Hasselt as well!

Last point: if we do a "real maptime event", where we organize a workshop
where we teach people some aspect of working with webmaps, we can get Free
Pizza! So send me a message if you want to make that happen

--
Joost Schouppe
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |