[Belgium] Banner

Mathieu Carette mathieu at rockestate.be
Mon Apr 16 02:19:20 PDT 2018

That's right. Showing this around to friends, it seems not many people are
familiar with what Zeebrugge looks like. However, they are invariably
surprised when seeing the Belgian coastline on a map, which pretty much
looks like a straight line with a **huge** bump at Zeebrugge :)

It's good you guys like the banner, there are 2 on the way :) They should
be ready for me to pick up on Friday, so in time for BeGeo.

Mathieu